Hey Fedorans, I’m trying to come up with an Ansible Talk Proposal for FLOCK in Rochester. What would you like to hear about?
* An intro to using ansible
* An intro to ansible-playbook
* Managing docker containers via ansible
* Using Ansible to do X ( help me choose a value for X 😉
* How to write your own ansible module
* How does ansible transform a playbook task into a python script on the remote system
Let me know what you’re interested in 🙂
I think “Using Ansible to do X” is generally most interesting, for whatever value of X. For Flock, I’d like to see more along the lines of “How Fedora can use Ansible for X”, or “How Fedora _should_ use Ansible for X”, with an eye towards the contributor/Fedora-developer audience.
don’t forget these 2 talks.
Origame Creation with Toshio.
Dancing with Toshio.
I want to know how I can make my own lightsaber https://github.com/ralphbean/lightsaber and how to get it to run 🙂
This would be most helpful when re-installing after a new Fedora 🙂